Introducing a vintage look label font named "Whisky Trail". All available characters you can see at the screenshot. This font have 7 styles - Regular, Full, Shadow, Light, Shadow FX, Light FX and Print. This font will good viewed on any retro design like poster, t-shirt, label, logo etc.
- A lot of additional characters and multilingual support
- OTF, TTF, WOFF and WOFF2 font files.
- Ready ten t-shirt designs in EPS10, hires JPG and PNG (with transparent background).
- Editable AI CC and EPS CC files for all designs. Link to additional font included.
- Isolated illustrations from screenshots on white background in EPS10, hires JPG and PNG (with transparent background).
- PSD 3d mockup of Whiskey Bottle. High resolution 6000*4000 px.
For using effect layer:
- Type your text in Regular.
- Copy that and paste at the same position.
- Change the style to Light FX or Shadow FX. After that you can choose different colors for Regular font and Shadow or Light effects.
For the catchwords type the word with space before and after word (for sample ' with ', or ' with2 ' for alternate view of catchword), 'Discretionary Ligatures' on the 'OpenType' tab must be turned on. Or paste it from 'Glyphs' tab in any place on your text. This in Illustrator. In Photoshop 'Discretionary Ligatures' you can find in the menu Type - OpenType.